Foreword

Friday, February 7, 2014

Before I write random things in this online journal, I'd like to introduce myself. Hi, I'm Karen Grace, my friends call me 'Ken', others call me 'Kenny' and some call me 'Kennybear'. I'm studying in Silliman University, Fourth year in Medical Technology, and currently in Cebu having my internship.

A week ago, me and my best friend in high school decided to meet up after almost a month of not seeing each other. Reminiscing our teenage years and seeing how much we have grown made us realize that it's been a long time (almost 4 years) since high school. Wow, ang bilis talaga ng time!

This is Faye, my bestest friend back in high school. P.S. Thanks for insipiring me to finally make this blog.
Realizing that  time flies so fast (really fast) pushed me to start this online diary. Back in my childhood days, I used to write on small notebooks and rant about anything what a child could possibly rant. During my high school days, I used Multiply (ito yung uso dati) for my teenage dramas and heartaches. Now, I want to use this blog to keep tract of my daily life (okay, not really daily cause I know there will be days that I'll be tamad. Atleast the highlights nalang). Basta I want to read and reread  my posts few years from now and probably say to myself  ''Uhhhh Did I write that?" or maybe "Wow, ang galing ko naman!" Hahaha. Whatever the outcome may be,  I hope to see growth - growth in every area and aspect of my life!  So that's all! This blog will probably contain anything and everything under the sun.


"The meaning of our lives is revealed through experiences that at first seem and odds with each other, moments we wish would never end and moments we wish had never begun." - John Eldredge (Desire)


WARNING: I'm not a professional blogger. Not a good writer either. And I can't promise you grammatical-error-free posts. So please do bare with me. :-)




.




1 comment: