Photo Diary: Last Days in Dumzville

Saturday, May 17, 2014

It's been a while since I left Dumaguete, the place I learned to call home for 4 years, and I'd like to share how I spent my last days in the city through this photo diary.

SU CHURCH

Seminar Class: After we finished our internship last February 28, we had to take 1 week of seminar class. Look how we managed to survive that 8 am to 6 pm of lectures! 
Dates and Eat outs

Monday Youth Service: The last Youth Service I attended as a college student. 


Seniors Night: A night filled with laughter and fun with batchmates. Plus Sir Pochi's performance!
Seniors Day:  This is where we got to walk around the campus with our "Class 2014" slippers. Such a great day to remember! 

Graduation Day: It was raining real hard so we were not able to march and take pictures outside the gym. Nonetheless, this is the most awaited day for us, students. Finally, after 4 years of hardwork!! *char


My wonderful family: Incomplete cause maraming exams si Karla in medschool. Thank you mama and papa for everything! EVVVVERYYYTHHIIING!! I LOVE YOU!

Photoshoot around the campus: Actually di namin sinadya to take photos, nagkataon lang na we were walking around the school to get our clearance signed, and *ting WHY NOT TAKE PICTURES?


Sunday Dinner: The last sunday I got to spend with my spiritual family. I don't usually go with them for dinner during Sundays (kasi medyo busy, tamad or introvert tendencies) but took this opportunity to bond and spend time atleast kahit on my last Sunday man lang. (Not really last sunday cause I'm definitely coming back. Pero medyo matagal pa nga lang). 

Pahabol meet-ups with WanPamily. First, breakfast with Ate Hya, next, late lunch with Ate Ri (my spiritual mommy and mentor, thank you for everything ate Ri. For the patience, prayers and for listening to all my stories!  Kahit nung una no comment lang ako sa one2one sessions natin, Thank you kasi you did not give up) and last, dinner with Kuya Jd and ate Nikki (our youth pastor and his wife). But of course, di nagpapahuli ang mga tambay ng Mcdo at Bean. Thank you guys for sharing your lives with us. Truly blessed and encouraged by your passion to reach out to the next generation. #HGMD


So this is how I spent my last days in Dumzville and making this post just made me realize how much I miss it!

Here's a short video of the random nonsense videos I combined.

No comments:

Post a Comment