Home

Sunday, July 20, 2014


I'm home! You heard me right. I'm home! This is for 'something' important (or miss lang kami ni mama) but anyhow, will be back in Mnl by Tuesday night din agad. Went straight from class (yes, may pasok kami on a Sunday) to my sister's place in Malate (phew, that was stressful), rested for awhile then to the airport. And here I am, watching TV and making this blog post. I should be studying right now (exam's on wednesday), but ughhhhh nevermind, LATER nalang please! 





Sunset


That's me trying to hide my fats. The first thing my cousin told me today was 'Ken, why are you so fat? Oh not fat. Chubby nalang!" Okay.  I know, I know. I'll start my diet soon. :(

Missed you mama! Miss my sisters too and papa, but no pictures for them. I miss mommybear the most! #clingybabybear


No comments:

Post a Comment