Puffy puffy

Thursday, July 17, 2014

It's 4am in the morning and I'm wondering, is it normal to get fat during review?!? We just noticed that our faces get puffier and rounder each day! Huhuhu. Okay, so Kharyl's the only exception because God has blessed her with an edgy kind of face. But me and Avee? Round and cheeky, oh and now that obviously we have gained weight, PUFFY! Who can blame us? When you get bored from studying, you eat. Then you study again. After a while, your brain gets tired and then you eat ulit. See, it's a cycle! Is there something wrong with that? Now I'm hungry. Not kidding, my tummy's really grumbling! Whooo what's wrong with me. Or maybe there's nothing wrong with me. Should I sleep? Yes, I need to sleep. Gutom na talaga ako ulit! But before  I sleep, I want to show you our failed attempt kanina to conceal our chubbier look! We decided to smile without showing our teeth believing that  it will make our faces look less fat. Haha. You judge!



                                     

                               

Needed to filter the photos  para di obvious na sobrang haggard na!  

P.S. This is such an embarassing post, I'm sorry :)

No comments:

Post a Comment