Desperate moments

Sunday, August 31, 2014


There were countless times when me and Avee watched a movie before,  tapos  after 45 mins nakatulog na ako! Yayks. I'm sorry, but some movies are just sleep-inducing. Or is it just me? Sometimes I have the hardest time keeping my eyes open while watching them. Hehe.

So last night, Avee offered to watch a movie with me just to put me to sleep. Haha! Desperate moments. It's beeen how many days since I last slept early (no matter how hard I try). The night before, I tried taking anti-histamine. Unfortunately, wala paring effect. And last night, I tried drinking milk. Yeah, I was drowsy but still, my mind's too active for me to sleep. I gave up and decided to watch a movie with Avee. Truly, after an hour or so, she found me sleeping already! Thank God! Yay!! Movie lang pala kelangan ko. It wasn't that early though, but at least!


Here's a photo of us, siksikan inside my bedcave :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment