Happy Founders Week SU!

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Guess what? It's already Founder's Week! Hashtag sad face. As much as we'd like to be in our dear old Silliman to spend Founder's week, we can't. Oh well. Next time. Next time. Parang kelan lang we were part of Parada Sillamaniana, practicing our butts off for a day, for that last parade we (seniors) decided to take part. One year ago na pala yun? Again and again, ang bilis ng oras. Oh, the joy FOUNDERS WEEK brings. No class for a week, so you get to wake up as late as you can. Plus all the events and activities at the Hibalag (booth) area! Nostalgia. Good times good times.

So for those who are still in SU right now, enjoy every bit of Founders Week! You'll never know how much you're going to miss it. :-)

Here are my Founders Week throwback photos!

2013




















P.S. Tried my best to find some photos but since I don't have my laptop with me, ito lang yung nakaya ko. Also, I'll need more time!  Will just try to update this post when I'll have my laptop na :)



No comments:

Post a Comment