Dear diary

Friday, August 8, 2014

Today's our rest day! Yay. Will it hurt not to study for one day? Naaa, It won't. Oh well. Sometimes kelangan din mag relax! And tomorrow will be another study day. Till forever. Okay. It's slowly sinking in! Malapit na talaga. Pero kaya to!

So how did we spend our day?
1) Woke up late. 

2) Checked our papers. Medyo sad, but okay lang. Hahaha. Still secured!

3) Made our study schedule. Praying for God's grace to help us really stick to it. And ofcourse, the strength to push through. 

4) Went to RobMag for some R&R. :-) Nyaha. Here's our dinner: 
Clubhouse sandwich



UCC's Umami Teriyaki Burger
Mais Con Yelo

5) Went home and prepared the things we need for studying. That includes cleaning! Basta dapat ready na lahat ng kelangan para inspired. 

And while cleaning my box, I found this: 




I intentionally brought this with me because it's something that reminds me of God's faithfulness. Whenever my faith falters, I reread this notebook and just be amazed of how God worked! Amazing talaga. Lahat nakasulat ditothe pain of a broken heart, the joy of experiencing Jesus, the peace of having the security in Him, etc. Basta lahat! 

Thank you notebook! Thank you for reminding me the things that I tend to forget! :)) 

6) Quite time. 

7) Super fun chika night with Chiqui (nagkwento sya ng experience nila sa showtime kanina) and roomies. Hay grabe tawa.

8) And now, writing this. While listening to   8tracks :)

To end this post, here's my favorite verse and God's word for me today:

Be joyful always, pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you.

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18


P.S. Too sleepyyyy to proof read. Sorry. Feeling highschool lang na nag blog ng buong araw. 

No comments:

Post a Comment