THINGS TO DO: #dakilangtambaymode

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Here are the things I need/love/want to do before I go to med school next year :)

1) Driving lessons. I know, I know. It's too late. Should have done this 2 or 3 years ago,but promise, I did not have the luxury of time before. So now that I got nothing to do already, maybe I could learn driving :)

2) Read books. Good christian books. Ever since I got into 3rd year college, I realized I haven't really had the time to actually read good books. I'm not a bookworm. I don't reach much of the thick novels like other people do but I love reading Christian books. I guess I'll have to go to the bookstore already! Been sluggish for weeks now, watching tons of movies and KDramas. Haha! 

3) Play the Piano - Learn and master atleast 2 new piano pieces. I finally have no reason to actually not play the piano now. Tamad talaga ako when it comes to reading notes and playing the piano. I'm sorry but nakakaplay lang ako only when there's nothing to do na (usually kapag walang electricity hehe). I'd always choose to do other things first. But now, I will try my best to learn something new and unleash my musical ability HAHAHA! 

4) Learn how to bake and cook. Alam naman nating dishwasher lang ako when my sisters bake or cook something. Hahaha. Napag-iwanan na talaga ako! Maybe it's because I was not able to spend much time here at home when both of them were learning how to bake. Huhu. So ngayon, I think it's my time to actually learn these things. #housewifetraining

5) Clean the house. Of course, I love to clean the house! Kidding. But I think I'll have to do it when I'm desperate of something to do.

6) Study. Before I forget, yes I have to study for an exam. Some people don't have to study for this but I need to. Honestly, nakalimutan ko na lahat ng basics (Science, Chem and Physics). Soooo yeahh. Study na naman! 

7) Blog. There are so many things that I want to blog about. Our recent Pampanga Trip, last summer's Bacolod and Davao adventure, 2013's Siquijor escapade.. what else? Some thoughts and realizations? Haha! I don't know. I just feel like sharing all of these to you guys. And para naman din may magawa ako :))

8) Eat clean and workout. I have to lose some pounds. Not so much but atleast go back to my old weight before 'Board Exam' happened. 

9) Make a Scrapbook

10) Travel. Anywhere. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment